The kind folks at Freedom Of Movement have put up these 2 incredible prizes for one lucky WMBW reader in celebration of their newly released time pieces. But we’ll get to those details a little later. For now let’s relish in the beauty of them.
Personally I’ve been a long time fan of Freedom Of Movement. I saw their stuff for the first time at a local design exhibition and fell in love with the hand crafted leather goods created by this team of two brothers out of Stellenbosch. It wasn’t long before I got my hands on one of their Bobby bags as my day to day backpack before adding the Ted and the Jim for traveling.
As with all things leather, they just look better with age. Their methods are based on the traditional principles of leather craftsmanship, blended with modern techniques to ensure a quality that can only be achieved by true artisans. Not bad for a Chartered Accountant and Civil Engineer right? Fiercely passionate about our beloved South Africa, they resolved to boost the local economy through job creation and skill empowerment – I just love that!
- Go follow Freedom of Movement @FOMBrand on nstagram
- Simply tag someone you think would love to share the prize in my competition post on Instagram and include the hashtag #WMBWWin (so that I can track the entries)
That’s it, you’re in the draw. Simple right?
Okay okay, you know I always like giving you guys a second chance via twitter, so if you want a second entry simply tweet “I want to win this watch and bag with @fombrand and @whatmybfwore” with any of the above pictures including the watch and bag. BOOM! That’s your second entry for a pretty rad early christmas present.
Here are the T&C’s
- Competition opens on Thursday the 17th December and closes on midnight Monday the 21st December.
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday the 22nd of December.
- Competition is open to anyone anywhere in the world.
- Your prize will be shipped to you.
- All above criteria must be met to qualify for an entry.
- Winners have 1 week to claim the prize from date of notification.
That’s it folks. Good luck.
Okay. Stay fancy.