The friendly folks at Brathwait think that you guys deserve a watch. See, friendly right?
Now, I don’t think the guys at Brathwait are friendly just because they want to give you a watch, but I think they’re friendly because of their philosophy. Simply put, they’re all about transparency, and i’m not talking the saphire glass covering the watch face, I’m talking about pricing transparency. When you visit their site, they literally break down the cost of every piece of the watch, from the quartz movement inside to the leather strap outside. It’s quite novel, and really nice to know exactly what you’re paying for – or in this case, possibly winning.
So what do I love about this classic slim wrist watch? Well, because it really feels like quality. The leather strap is substantial and well tanned giving it just the right amount of variation in colour. The sapphire glass is slightly curved giving it a luxury feel. My favourite thing though, is the butterfly clasp on the back, I’m not even sure why, but it’s a great detail that adds to the luxury feel.
Right. So you wanna win the watch? Of course you do.
As usual I try to make it as easy as I can. This is extra easy, I’m talking 2 step easy.
- Go and give Brathwait a follow on Instagarm, you know, to say thank you.
- Tag 2 people who you think would like this watch on the competition post uploaded on my Instagram.
Like I said, easy. Just watch out for the T&C’s below.
• Competition will run from 16/06/16 for a week till 23/06/16.
• Winner will be drawn using random.org and announced by 27/06/16
• Both step 1 and 2 above need to be completed to qualify
• Competition open to anyone in the world and your prize will be shipped to you.
Good luck and stay fancy.
One thought on “Win a watch with Brathwait”