I love bow ties. It feels to me like it’s the original dapper right?
As CT starts warming up again for spring the layers start dropping and the ankles start showing. Nice! Less layers gave me a chance to really show off this shirt I’m giving away in conjunction with Fabiani. But I’ll get into the give away in just a moment, for now, lets enjoy the awesomeness of it.
Spectacles by Gucci
Straus bow tie by Heywood 1922
Wallace’s hank Pocket square by Heywood 1922
Blazer from Zara (get similar here)
Shirt by Fabiani – you can win this now
Navy lapel flower by River Island (Sold out – get similar here)
Burgundy pants from H&M (Get similar here)
Shoes by Munguia Shoes
So now, how about this shirt? I’ve never seen anything like it! I’m calling it Polka Squares! It gets better, you cant buy this shirt yet, it hasn’t even gone into production, and is only being launched at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town next week.
Fabiani has always been famous for their shirts. They’re beautifully tailored and in the most amazing fabrics, they’re also riddles with details like contrast collar and cuff linings, and we do love a bit of detail don’t we?
The best part about Fabiani shirts is that the last button is always sewn with a red button hole, thats because every shirt sold makes a donation to the Children’s Hospital trust. Sweet man guys!
I sometimes have trouble reaching Facebook winners via Facebook, (especially if you have private profiles) so feel free to drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mail address once you have entered.
Here are the terms and conditions.
• Competition is only open to South African Residents.
• All entrants must like Fabiani on Facebook
• All entrants must leave a comment on the WMBW Facebook page
• Competition closes on the 8/08/13 at midnight
• Winner announced on 09/08/13
• Winners have 1 week to claim there prize, or the prize will be re-drawn
• The shirt may not match the current shirt exactly as it is still in production and may vary slightly.
Okay. Good luck and of course, stay fancy.